Behind the Scenes at the Wolfram|Alpha Launch

May 29, 2009
shadow
The Wolfram|Alpha Team
Posted by

Here are a few more photos of our teams during the Wolfram|Alpha launch weekend. Way to go everyone!

Discussing Wolfram|Alpha

Monitoring site traffic

Working on the design

Ensuring that Wolfram|Alpha is working well

Enjoying work at the launch

12 Comments

What’s everyone laughing at on the last photo, ‘Enjoying work at the launch’? :)

Posted by Joe May 29, 2009 at 12:39 pm Reply

Who is who? I know Mr Wolfram…

Posted by Chris K. May 29, 2009 at 12:48 pm Reply

Fantástico trabajo.
Si con mathemática 7 me he impresionado de su trabajo, ahora con wolframalpha aún estoy sin aliento.

Saludos a Mr Wolfram y su Equipo W. Research. desde Ecuador.

Posted by Carlos Calderón May 29, 2009 at 12:58 pm Reply

Hope you guys success and permanence~! :)

Posted by Joy K May 30, 2009 at 8:11 am Reply

Good work!

Posted by Jiakai Fan May 30, 2009 at 8:29 am Reply

Fantastic work!
If you made an impression on me with mathematia 7, then now, with W!A you’ve just taken my breath away.
Greetings to Mr. Wolfram and his research team.From Ecuador

Posted by Carlos Calderon May 30, 2009 at 5:06 pm Reply

Great photos! I love this kind of intimate coverage… it’s so down to earth.

Posted by Daniel Bigham May 30, 2009 at 9:38 pm Reply

Great program but sometimes the answer is not correct and neutral

Posted by Tinh May 30, 2009 at 10:44 pm Reply

Now, forgive me if I am wrong, but this is a revolution, that could change the whole world. Look on star trek, they ask a question, get a answer. SImple, and it can do anything
Now when wolfram gets more answers, what if you gtuys add voice commands, and then you can use it for a phone, or a seperate gadget designed for it.
Now, I am walking down the street, and I need to suddenly know the tide times in a week for hunmanby gapI just take out the Wolfhand (Wicked name no, if you make a handheld, use that name) and ask it, and I see the little red guy saying back at me the times, and then a little box comes up with the wolfram alpha page, you would be bigger than microsoft. Don’t let this oppertunity go.

Posted by Henry May 31, 2009 at 7:33 am Reply

sangeet kayastha
kathmandu nepal
9803027008

the search should includemore . also it would be better in the name would be short such as msn, yahoo,google , etc . wolframalpha is too long name.. any way thanks for the contribution in world of search

Posted by sangeet kayatha May 31, 2009 at 11:43 am Reply

Seems a relatively relaxed atmosphere for such a HUGE launch ;-)

Posted by Memento June 3, 2009 at 7:45 am Reply

Top-notch share it is definitely. My friend has been seeking for this content.

Posted by Ivette Grates December 19, 2010 at 10:17 am Reply